Napoleon Hill in his book “Think and Grow Rich” offers us deep ideas and fascinating perspectives on how our way of thinking can be modified so that we can reap financial rewards. One of the most powerful tools he presents there is the Mastermind group.
Actually the Mastermind Groups is the one concept people most reference when they credit any one thing with helping them become a millionaire. Andrew Carnegie had a mastermind group. So did Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, Harvey Firestone and many more.
You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with
So, what’s so special about this kind of groups. The shared objective of actualizing our highest potential moves all participants to action. Here you have a non exhaustive list of why you should join/create a mastermind,
- An Exclusive and Valuable Support Network
- A Sense of Shared Endeavor
- Extend Your Network
- Collaboration and Synergy
- Create deep and lasting connections with incredible people.
- Discover new business partners and cross promotion.
- Think Bigger
- New Perspectives
- Get Honest Feedback, Advice and Brainstorming
- Receive Critical Insights into Yourself
- Get a Second,3rd, 4th… Opinion
- Tap into the experience and skills of others
- Access to New Resources
- Growth - Sharpen Your Business and Personal Skills
- Massive Energy
- Boost Your Everyday Mental Health
- Improve and Gain Confidence in Your Decision-Making Abilities
- Add to Your Own Experiences
- Talk Through Problems
- Enhanced Authenticity
- Find Inspiration and Answers
- Increase Follow-Through
- Accountability and Real Progress in Your Business and Personal Life
- Establish New Habits
- Challenge Yourself
- Sharper Focus
- Improved Clarity
- Increased Confidence
- Increased Profits
- Expand Your Skills: give feedback, critical thinking
- New Business Ideas
- The gift of Helping Others
Start or join a mastermind today! You're life and business will change radically for the better!
If your are done with feeling frustrated with your unused potential and your financial reality, let's talk!