Emotional abuse might not leave physical bruises, but the scars are real. They show up in adult women as uncontrollable self defeating habits.
- Self-sabotaging: a minute before success stop
- Constant apologizing: Sorry
- Impostor syndrome: Second guessing self: never good enough, another certificate, Feeling less than, failure, not worthy
- Addictive tendencies: alcohol, sex, work,
- Unexplained illnesses: muscle pains, headaches, hormonal imbalances
- Fear & worry
- Challenges maintaining healthy relationships: attracting bullies and co-dependent people. Inability to trust others