If you are writer, editor, or producer and would like to request an interview for a story, podcast or video with Blanca, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to create a compelling vision, The Sigrun Show, June 2021
- How we plan to rebuild the post Covid economy: Authority Magazine, December 2020
- Interview with Hustle: November 2020
- She Unplugged Podcast: "When women actually awaken to their own feminine power and worth, the global economy will change. We’ll take radically different business decisions. This is a matter out outmost importance for the future of humanity and the world." Blanca. October 2020
- Brave Bold & Brilliant Podcast. How to break the pattern of pleasing others. October 2020
- Interview with Collabwith, How to Accept the Crisis and Bring Value. May 2020
- Pinoy Real Interview. How to have the right money mindset. May 2020
- Interview: Money Mindset Mentor Blanca Vergara geeft financiële tips voor Vrije Meiden. April 2020
- Momentum Millionaire Podcast: Transform your shame. August 2019
- Rotterdam School of Management. Being a force for positive change. November 2019
- Women Economic Forum, February 2019
- I'm not a tourist, Expat fair, September 2018
- Speaker at the Personal Development Program of RSM, Master the Art of Love and Career, February 2017
- Speaker at Connecting Women: 4 hours mompreneur, September 2014
- The Path to Fabulous Successful blog: Parenting the Gods, 2014
- Goodbye Corporate World, Hello My Own Heart Centered Successful Business.
- Blanca Vergara, Promote yourself to CEO of Me Inc: Harma Hingstman profiled me as one of the speakers for LINKS Groningen (Ladies - International - Networking - Knowledge - Support) Here I discuss why awareness of our own power propels us to action and loads us with responsibility.
- Accepteren Chaos: Teo van der Tak writes about Blanca's presentation for the International Project Management Association (IPMA)
- Corazones mexicanos latiendo en Amsterdam. Nuestra hermosa Magg me puso una lista de corazones mexicanos en Amsterdam. Gracias, guapa!